Tuesday 19 April 2011

I, Braineater Rumors are True!

Yesterday we confirmed with new I, Braineater lead guitarist Duane Chaos that a new I, Braineater album is in fact in the works. Producer Gord Nichols is working the band through the rings at Suicide Studios in East Vancouver. Singer/Founder/Artists Jimmy Cummins will re-record several of the top songs from past records but in a new, hard rock style. Greats will include Funtime, Edge, Dragons, Sacred Cow, Modern Man and some new material.

The band is rumored to be rounded out with legendary drummer Zippy Pinhead, Tim Plommer (Anthill, 22nd Century) and possibly Randy Rampage (DOA, Annihilator) on second guitar. While unable to confirm the lineup or possible tour dates, the album is slated to be released later this year. This is one album you won't want to miss!


Duane Chaos, Jimmy Cummins, Randy Rampage and drummer Jon Card (DOA, SNFU) share the stage as I, Braineater last summer at the Rickshaw.

1 comment:

  1. With sad regret, I made the terrible mistake in allowing Duane Nickull / Duane Chaos to play in my band I,Braineater. To this day I am still suffering and trying to recover from this mistake.

    ReplyDelete